Are you having issues loading your Globaloria SLP page, game or MakeQuest tool? If you are facing these functionality issues, there are a few simple and quick steps you can take to get your page loading properly.
Troubleshoot your Browser
Make sure that you are using Google Chrome as your web browser. You can download Chrome here.
Refresh Your Page
Sometimes a webpage must be reloaded to restore functionality. Look for the following symbol at the top of you webpage. Click this symbol to refresh the page.
Clear Your Cache
For the times when GIDE isn't loading correctly, it is a good idea to "clear the cache". This resets the loaded files in your browser and forces the browser to reload a fresh version of the page. Each browser does it differently:
Check your Internet Speed
1. Go to speedtest.net
2. Click 'GO'
3. Examine the 'DOWNLOAD SPEED'. If this number is below 10 mbps, then our website will load slowly or may encounter issues.
4. Contact your school's IT department to investigate the issue.
Ensure that our Tech Requirements are Fulfilled
You may encounter issues if your technology is not up to date. Please review our Tech Requirements to ensure that your school is providing the proper technology to support our program.
Report the Issue
Report your Issue to the Help Center
If the troubleshooting methods were not successful, please create a Help ticket in the Help Center. Please provide the following information:
- browser you are using
- type of computer mac, pc, or chromebook you are using
- if you are using a wireless connection or not
- description of the issue (screenshot if possible)